miércoles, 9 de noviembre de 2011

windy hill



the pastels - illuminati [the pastels remixed] (1998)


01. magic nights (my bloody valentine remix) 
02. the viaduct (kid loco remix) 
03. windy hill (cornelius remix) 
04. one wild moment (stereolab remix) 
05. attic plan (mouse on mars remix) 
06. remote climbs (cinema remix) 
07. remote climbs (john mcentire remix) 
08. the viaduct (ian carmichael remix) 
09. thomson colour (to rococo rot remix)
10. cycle (my bloody valentine remix) 
11. on the way (the third eye foundation remix)
12. rough riders (future pilot aka remix) 
13. rough riders (make-up / mighty flashlight remix) 
14. frozen wave (flacco remix) 
15. the viaduct (bill wells remix)
16. leaving this island (jim o'rourke remix) 

info - discogs

01. mediafire 00000
02. megaupload (-----)

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web address and thought I
might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.

Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.


Here is my web blog: InstaForex